Mouse

TEU has opened recruitment!

14 posts in this topic

ID: 1   Posted (edited)

TEU is opening its doors to all new and veteran players of GW2. New player looking to learn the ropes? Or perhaps you're coming back from a long break and you're looking for a place to find friendly players to game with? TEU might be the place for you.

What we offer:

• Guild missions weekly - currently on Sunday evenings (20:00CEST) however we will add another night if there is a demand for it!
  • A friendly player-base that does a bit of everything!
  • Use of TS3 server and forums.
  • A pretty awesome group of friends! 
  • A kick-ass guild hall!
  • Facebook, Steam, & WhatsApp groups!

What we ask:

• Representation is a must for progression ranks - we are a full rep guild in PvE content, exceptions are for WvW/PvP/Raid guilds & Bank Guilds.
    • We do have a non-rep rank for those who want to join but cannot represent. This rank has no progression within the guild but allows you access to guild chat and guild exclusive events.
  • Respect other members, we don't accept flaming or profession shaming etc.
  • Show up for guild missions when possible, obviously if you're working etc we won't expect you to but when you're online you should be there!  
  • Help new members out when you can, mainly we just want people to be nice to each other!
  • If you will be away from game for a long period of time inform a leader/officer as we try to keep an active roster!
  • When you attend gw2community events you follow the rules!

About TEU: 

TEU was originally founded on Blacktide server a little while after launch. Eventually we transferred to Desolation and have remained there since. With the introduction of the megaserver system we opened our doors to players from all servers to join us for all of our PvE & PvP content and from there we grew. Now we sit as a medium sized guild of around 200 members that is actively growing and finding new things to do. We actively encourage member participation, so if someone has an event they would like to organise we encourage them to do so. Above all else TEU revolves around its members, we are always seeking members who wish to engage in the guild and participate in things.

How to Join:

Our recruitment is currently open & we have a new application system in place to allow us to place new members into the most suitable ranks for them & to get to know what they are looking for out of the guild. To apply just follow this link: APPLY HERE

If you have any questions before you apply please feel free to message me (Mouse (shawnyckz.2479)) the guild leader on the forums or in game and i'll do my best to answer them before your application. We aim to respond to all applications within 2 days, if you feel we have missed your feel free to send a mail letting us know.

iyhJWAD.jpg

Edited by Mouse

^10935F58E43CA4D3B4A5AA6CCB128B89CC86DC18BB3CB18B62^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

Guild Leader of Tyrian Elite Unit [TEU]

Information up-to-date as of 09.05.2016.

hmm, i might look for a casual place to stay in the near future...

how often do you guys raid? and how often would one need to be there to get a raid slot? ^^

EX-Guild Leader of Nothing in Particular [Ní­P] // Ireth Alcárin (Guardian - Commander - Main)

Ireth Alcarin (Ranger - RP-char), Leandine (Warrior), Alatriel Miril (Elementalist), Lea von Scheele (Mesmer), Lea Alcarin (Thief) - Amy Alcarin (Necromancer) - Elayne Alcarin (Revenant) - Laura Alcarin (Warrior) - Lilly Alcarin (Engineer) - J Ks Shadow (Elementalist)

We have weekly raid training events, usually 2-3 bosses a week on a sign up basis, other raids are usually set up through guild chat but a weekly event is starting soon (probably twice a week)  that will work on a sign up basis. This will be for members who already know all of the bosses and don't need help with the mechanics! 

hmhm maybe, well next week i hopefully know my thesis and how my work schedule with that will be ...i do like me some raiding but my guild atm is pretty...bitchy there after i once said i dont feel like raiding today xD 

if i will find myself with some evenings free i might poke you :3

EX-Guild Leader of Nothing in Particular [Ní­P] // Ireth Alcárin (Guardian - Commander - Main)

Ireth Alcarin (Ranger - RP-char), Leandine (Warrior), Alatriel Miril (Elementalist), Lea von Scheele (Mesmer), Lea Alcarin (Thief) - Amy Alcarin (Necromancer) - Elayne Alcarin (Revenant) - Laura Alcarin (Warrior) - Lilly Alcarin (Engineer) - J Ks Shadow (Elementalist)

Yeah just poke me in game :) won't be around on ts atm as I'm on holiday but will still be logging into game :)  

Hey guys!

We currently have an event running with some spaces open to non-TEU members of the community. If you want to join us head over to this post to sign up!

-Mouse
Guild Leader

Hey guys! 

This week we have 1 scheduled raid event running, if you'd like to join us head to the page linked above! It will be Wednesday 8th June 19:00 CEST and it will be Matthias!

We have temporarily closed recruitment to clear up our roster. We'll be back with a limited number of spaces soon!

We have re-opened recruitment for a number of players, this will last until the 31st of December or until we have filled the slots.

We have a WhatsApp group?!

We do!

So who do I need to not sleep with to get an invite then ? or is it for orifices and leaders only?

Information has been updated with the new application link. HERE