Mouse

Overwatch!

8 posts in this topic

Since I haven't seen any posts about it yet who else is playing overwatch and what characters are you mainly playing? As for me I'll be playing more next week once I'm home but mainly playing D'Va, Mercy, Lucio, and Tracer. I also try Widow and Hanzo, emphasis on try xD 

JamesGoblin likes this

^10935F58E43CA4D3B4A5AA6CCB128B89CC86DC18BB3CB18B62^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

Guild Leader of Tyrian Elite Unit [TEU]

if i only had the time and money to buy it :*D

JamesGoblin likes this

EX-Guild Leader of Nothing in Particular [Ní­P] // Ireth Alcárin (Guardian - Commander - Main)

Ireth Alcarin (Ranger - RP-char), Leandine (Warrior), Alatriel Miril (Elementalist), Lea von Scheele (Mesmer), Lea Alcarin (Thief) - Amy Alcarin (Necromancer) - Elayne Alcarin (Revenant) - Laura Alcarin (Warrior) - Lilly Alcarin (Engineer) - J Ks Shadow (Elementalist)

Every hero... because people in queues are selfish, so I more often than not find myself filling whichever role is required. My most played Hero throughout the game tho is Mercy

JamesGoblin likes this

TORINTH

Have a question or a problem? ask it here!

Shameless bump.

TORINTH

ID: 5   Posted

*reacting to the shameless bump*

Zenyatta (main) is here. Other than that, I play pretty much every support character, mei, tracer - but only on king of the hill maps -, Mccree if I feel like being useless because my aim is baaaaad, and Zarya/D.Va if a tank is needed. There are several other characters I'd like to learn, but I'm simply not playing enough OW to be good at the game :\

Lots of new stuff with this new Uprising Event, including a bunch of nice Overwatch/Blackwatch outfits

TORINTH

Has anyone already tried out the new game mode? I'm wondering if i'm just bad, or if it's really that hard on higher difficulties :O

I barely managed to scrape through Legendary with Mercy, that's a hero I play at Grand Master so it's definitely tricky even for PvE, which is actually quite a nice thing.

TORINTH