Michi010

Hello, my name is...

Hey, my name’s michael and I’m a 16 year old guild wars 2 player from germany. Since I have just registered on here I thought I could introduce myself a bit. I started playing gw2 a little more than 2 years ago and I am really liking it so far. My main profession always was the necro with focus on conditions. But now since Arena Net nerfed the necro so drastically, I levelled up a Mesmer with which I am going to ply as condi mirage or something like that. I do not any legendary weapons yet but i’ve got some ascended stuff. At the moment I’m really looking forward to raids since it seems really fun if you find the right mates for you. The only problem that I have is that I’m not able to play as much as I want to because I’ve got a lot of homework and sports to do.

Now some info about me as a teamplayer: I own Teamspeak, Discord and Skype. I also speak german and english fluidly and a bit of swedish. As I mentioned earlier I don’t have much time to play but on my weekends I’m mostly free. You can check my account on gw2armory: just type in Nosutsu and you’ll find my main char right away.

That’s basically what came to my mind now. If you have any further questions - feel free to ask whatever you want. I’m happy to be a part of this wonderful community and looking forward to dive into the world of gw2 even deeper.